Procedure and conditionsThe practical steps of the preparing of audits:
The practical steps of the preparing of application for audited exhibition statistics is a multiphased (but not too complicated) process, as below:
- Full determination inside your company to implement the CENTREX Statistics and Audit Rules and Regulation. (See Auditing Rules at our website)
- Preliminary processing of exhibition statistics according to these Regulation of CENTREX
- Co-operate with the auditor company who will audit your statistics actually (e.g. CENTREX).
- Auditing of the event(s) by the auditor company
- Conception and implementing the relevant forms, documents (exhibitor application, registration forms etc. - if there is a need for change in the future. CENTREX is ready to consult in this respect.
Legal process of becoming a member
The legal steps of joining (at least 2-3 months prior of admission):The would-be member has to send an Official Declaration of Intention of Joining CENTREX Union with
- The main data of your company (as official full name, seat address, company registration details),
- A certificate of company registration - an extract from the Company Registration Court in original
- Declaring that your company fully accepts CENTREX objectives and implement the Regulations
- And that your company agreed and fulfill the financial conditions of joining and membership (see point Articles of Association)
From our practical experience we know that sometimes it is not very easy and simple to elaborate, introduce and explain the use of the commonly defined categories in the practice.
Therefore CENTREX is ready to offer the applying companies to accomplish on-the-spot consultations (how to start it the best, how to save time and money concerning auditing).
Should you have any question please do not hesitate to Contact us